Friday, March 21, 2008

How Fat Is Too Fat?

I have been putting on weight due to medication and an appetite that has somehow spiralled out of control. I keep telling myself to start losing weight... tomorrow. Now it seems tomorrow must finally come.

Recently I noticed that my only pair of jeans are getting a wee bit tight, same goes for my belt. But that was taken care of sucking in my stomach and pulling my jeans up, way up.

Imagine my horror when I noticed bruises on my stomach the other day. At first, I was mystified as to where the bruises came from. Then it dawned on me that GASP! my jeans and belt were finally too small for me!

So it is finally time to start losing weight...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn said...

Nonsense lah! It's just time to buy NEW JEANS!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.