Friday, May 30, 2008

Too Late For SEX?

For 10 years I have lived without SEX. I have been tempted countless times and on many occasions, I nearly caved in. But no, I held on to my beliefs and refused to do it. My best friends wondered what was wrong with me and tried their darnest to get me to indulge in the carnal pleasures of SEX. For a whole decade, I took pride in the fact that I could remain SEXless and yet go on with life.

That is until now...

All it took was a bite of the forbidden fruit and I was hooked. One bite and years of abstaining from SEX gone down the drain. Go on. Laugh at me. Mock me. Tell me 'I told it was good'. I realize now the folly of my ways. What on earth have I been doing all these years without SEX?

Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte, is it too late for me to join in?

No comments: